In May 2018, Housing Solutions Council was officially founded as a non-profit organization to provide and support solutions to the affordable housing crisis for members of all income levels of our workforce. Helping facilitate these solutions means:
- Creating and advocating for housing that allows current generations in the workforce to have access to quality housing and financial stability that previous generations entering the workforce had.
- Generating options so that talented and hard-working individuals may live and work in our community.
- Giving parents and grandparents the ability to live near their grown children and their grandchildren, many who were raised here.
- Increasing walkability and decreasing traffic.
- Improving financial and economic stability in our neighborhoods.
- Creating a balanced, happier, safer, healthier, more stable community.